LOMBARD Equity Partners, founded in 2018, is a real assets* developer which advises, develops, builds and operates projects, across Canada.
Social Responsibility is one of our core values. This is principally expressed through our deep commitment to distinct and diverse initiatives which seek to deliver business opportunities and acts of humanity towards people who are neglected, marginalized or under-served.
- Our residential and commercial real estate interests cover a vertically integrated investment approach, which is spanning from real estate development, construction, property management, building materials, the adoption of new building technologies to real estate finance. Our approach anticipates the development of a real estate portfolio focused in Canada and mostly to remote areas and to areas that affordable, social and reasonably-priced housing is a priority and a need for the local communities.
- Our hospitalityinterests include the development, the investment and redevelopment and management of city and business hotels in the significant financial and cultural hubs of Canada.
- Our infrastructure interests are focused in the industrial, transportation (short line rails), renewable energy and the circular economy.
- Our interest in natural resources is focused to assets related torenewable energy, agricultural related production assets (i.e.: pesticides, fertilizers, etc….) as well as to agricultural estates development (i.e.: winery estates, real estate farms, ranches, etc…;)
- Our renewable energy interests are focused in the development of wind, solar, solar – thermal and biomass projects for the generation of power.We are either investing and developing renewable energy projects autonomously or under a P3 (Public-Private Partnerships) model in co-operation with local governments. Our approach anticipates the development of projectsin Canada.
- We do have strong interest for real assets in the sectors of healthcare / life science and retirement houses.
LOMBARD Equity Partners will use Lombard credit practices to finance its investments in real asset projects.